- Cassia Read “The role of biological soil crusts in vegetation dynamics of the Murray Mallee bioregion, Victoria” – completed 2015
- Laura Pollock “The intersection of ecology and evolution : a case study of Eucalyptus in the Grampians Ranges, Australia” – completed 2011
- Bill La Marca, ongoing: “Developing species distribution models to aid in conservation planning on the Tiwi Islands”
- Blaire Dobiecki, 2009 – The potential distribution of the European Wasp in Australia: a retrospective evaluation. Now working in Science communication.
- Luke Preece, 2005 on SDMs for plants of the MacDonnell Ranges, NT
- Joanne Potts, 2003 on SDMs and population viability analysis for a rare species in NSW
Plus supervision of various other students both domestic and international, as reflected in my publications.